1) Refinement of manners, habits of obedience and following the orders, neatness in person’s dress and punctuality are to be maintained at all time.
2) During working hours (in school campus) silence has to be maintained. Running, playing or shouting inside the school building will not be allowed.
3) Pupils who come late for the assembly will be sent home after 3 WARNINGS.
4) Gathering of signature to bring pressure on the authorities is strictly prohibited. Previous sanction of the Principal needed for any organized school activity.
5) The school is not responsible for books, money, clothes, sweaters etc. lost. Pupils must learn to look after their own things.
6) Any kind of damage done to the school property is to be made good.
7) As regular attendance is an important element for successful work. A written application for leave must invariably be asked and for serious reasons only. In case of sickness or other unforeseen circumstances the pupils, on returning to school must have the reason of absence certified by his parents or guardian countersigned by the Principal before the pupil enters the class. Applications for leave should be briefly written in the school calendar alongside the corresponding date.
8) If the pupil is absent for 15 days without leave his / her name may be removed from the class – rolls; and the usual admission fee will be charged if the pupil is readmitted.
9) No pupil may absent himself / herself from any examination or test except when prevented by reasons of health in which case, a medical certificate is required.
1) The Headmaster/Principal reserves the right to refuse any application without having to reasons for his action.
2) Parents are requested to leave the children near the main gate. Kindly co-operate with the security man.
3) No leaving certificate will be issued unless applied for by the Parents or Guardian in person or in written and until all dues have been paid and library books returned. Fees are due as long as on notice of withdrawal is given in writing. If a Leaving Certificate is not asked for within two years a fee of Rs. 50 will be charged for the same as for a duplicate certificate.
4) Pupils failing to pass each standard will be given improvement exam. But if the pupil does not show the sign of improvement then parents will be called for discussion with the Principal.
5) Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or defiance of authority or conduct injuries to the moral tone of the school; are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student from the school.
6) Pupils are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school. Hence misbehaviour on public streets and inconveniences is liable to the same sanction.
7) Duplicates of leaving certificates will not be issued unless the request is supported by an affidavit, stating reason for the request, along with prescribed fee.
|1||2013-14||Ayush G. Poptani||94.06%|
|2||2014-15||Muskan P. Jain||92.06%|
|3||2015-16||Nihar G. Mehar||94.40%|
|4||2016-17||Khushi A. Bhivgade||96.60%|
|5||2017-18||Mansi J. Padole||93.40%|
|6||2018-19||Donald G. Wahane||96.60%|
"Well done" is better than "Well said".